Sunday, June 23, 2013

Family History Forms!

I don't think there's a single more rewarding Hobby than that of doing our Family's genealogy. Finding new names, dates, missing puzzle pieces...You KNOW that every minute you spend on the search matters not only to you, or your children (one day they'll appreciate all your sleepless nights on Ancestry.com! haha) But your family members that have passed on, I'm sure are so grateful, and excited! You know? just to see that we still care about their life, enough so to make a constant effort in our own, not to forget them. It's so hard at times and so discouraging but it's all part of the game and one that is so addicting! Recently I found this Great book at a "second hand" store! It's all on Family History and you're supposed to fill it out, but I just couldn't bring myself to fill out the original pages, So I unbound the book and have been scanning the pages onto my computer for a less risky approach (I almost ALWAYS make some sort of error when filling out important documents, ugh!) Here's a few pages from the book, as well as the content page. Feel free to save them to your computer to use in your genealogy! -some cropping may be required, sorry! Happy Hunting!! if you see a page that interests you on the Content list, let me know and I'll upload it for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment